Together With Christ, For Our Future
Vigil Mass 6:00 PM
Mass 7:00 AM
Confession 8:00 - 8:30 AM
Vigil Mass 4:00 PM
3:00 - 3:50 PM
Mass 9:00 AM
Mass 11:00 AM,
4:00 - 4:50 PM
Our Lady of Prompt Succor Chapel
Weekday Schedule Mass
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 AM
Wednesday 5:45 AM, 5:15 PM
Friday (During School) 8:00 AM (Paulina)
Friday (Holidays & Summer) 8:15 AM
News & Events
The next few months are filled with Holidays, Holy Days of Obligations, and other Special Services. Please follow the EVENTS Calendar for datails.
The Gospel of Mark Adult Bible Study Began and is soon completing. If you are still interested in this Bible Study books can be purchased directly from FORMED. Get more details HERE.
For details about 2020 Holy Land Pilgrimage click here. This event will now be shepherd by Fr Vincent, who is eager to make the pilgrimage.
Are you between the ages of 18-30 and have been longing for a deeper relationship with God, but don't know where to start or searching for friends with the same passion for Christ?? Join the River Road Catholics Young Adult Ministry for an opportunity to grow closer to God through prayer, worship, community, bible study, service, and friendship. Visit our Facebook for more information: River Road Catholics YAM.
For the Stewardship of Ministry page click here
You can now learn about and join the Knights of Columbus online at KofC.org/JoinUs
FORMED has gone through some changes and is getting rave reviews. Check out the new website and all it has to offer.
Please sign up for FORMED by clicking the icon and finding the parish of East St James
Then watch the feature video for this weeks reading. During the Homily you will hear how the Readings and the videos promote God's Plan. Also check out the recommended topics for each month.
THIS WEEKS SUGGESTED VIEWING
Our Mailing Address
PO Box 129
2130 Rectory Street
Paulina, LA 70763-0129
- Fr. Vincent Dufresne, Pastor
- Fr. Alec Sheldon, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Alfred Adams, SM HS PSR/Marriage Prep/Lay Ministry Coordination
- Deacon Sam Sammartino, Social Responsibility/Marriage Prep/Tribunal Advisor
- Mrs. Paula Poche, St. Peter Chanel Principal
- Gordon Jenkins, Facilities Administrator
- Missy Laurent, HS/Confirmation/Youth Ministry/Lay Ministry Coordinator/ Bapt. Prep.
- Mrs. Harriet Melancon, SH Elementary PSR/Bulletin Editor
- Mrs. Donna Waguespack, SJ Elementary PSR/SPC Liason
- Ms. Carol Ann Rome, SM Elementary PSR
- Mrs. Sherry Bourgeois, HR/Payroll/SM Finance
- Mrs. Tammy Martin, SJ & SH Finance
- Mrs. Lori Taylor, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Jeannette Granier, house keeper/cook