Pews for Auction
There are five pews from St Joseph Church and 2 pews from Our Lady of Prompt Succor Chapel being auctioned. Pictures of the pews can be found on the PHOTO page. Closer viewing of pews can be made by arrangement through the Pastoral Center on regular work days from 9 AM to 3 PM. All proceeds will go to improvements of the respected location.
Auction is by Sealed Bid. Bidding is by individual pew only. No other bids of any kind will be accepted. The following guidelines must be followed to submit an acceptable bid.
Determine your best offer for each desired pew.
For EACH pew you are bidding
- On one side of a single sheet of 8.5x11 paper write the following information in this order.
- Number of Pew you are bidding on
- Your highest bid for the pew in whole dollar amount, as such $XXX.00.
- Your full name
- The best phone number to reach you
- The second best phone number to reach you.
- Fold paper and place in a letter sized envelope
- Seal envelope
- On the outside front of envelope write the number of the pew you are bidding on. No other markings should be on the outside of the envelope
Deliver to Pastoral Center before noon on Friday Jan 4, 2019
Rules of the Bid
- Minimum Bid on any pew is $50.00
- Each pew must be bid on separately, in an individual envelope.
- All bids must be in the Pastoral Center before noon on Friday, Jan 4, 2019. Late bids will not be accepted.
- Illegible bids will be nullified and discarded
- If the high bid is a tie, the winner will be determined by "Drawing Lots" (as per Canon Law).
- High bidders will be notified by phone on Mon Jan 7, 2019 during normal business hours. High bidders will be posted on this website during the following week.
- You are responsible for payment on pews on which you are determined as the high bidder. If you bid on more than one pew you may be accountable for more than one pew.
- Pews must be paid for and removed by Friday Jan 18, 2019.
- Pews not claimed by Jan 18, 2019 will be forfeited.