Together With Christ, For Our Future
Vigil Mass 6:00 PM
Mass 7:00 AM
Confession 8:00 - 8:30 AM
Vigil Mass 4:00 PM
3:00 - 3:50 PM
Mass 9:00 AM
Mass 11:00 AM,
4:00 - 4:50 PM
Our Lady of Prompt Succor Chapel
Weekday Schedule Mass
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:15 AM
Wednesday 5:45 AM, 5:15 PM
Friday (During School) 8:00 AM (Paulina)
Friday (Holidays & Summer) 8:15 AM
News & Events
PLEASE NOTE: The 4 PM Mass on March 23 and the 9 AM mass on March 24 will be held at Sacred Heart Church. (these masses are normally held at St Joseph and will return on the following weekend)
Lenten Observance: For an excerpt from the US Conference of Catholic Bishops web page go to our page here. For the USCCB full web page on Lent click here.
Cluster-Wide Invitation for A Lenten Reflection on the Great Gift of God’s Mercy in the Sacrament of Penance; Presenter: Deacon Sam Sammartino Get full details here
Mark Your Calendar - Lenten Mission March 11th-13th, Sacred Heart of Jesus Church 7:00 P.M.; Father Brad Doyle will present In The Beginning: Where The Theology Of The Body Meets The World
The Mission will consist of Fr. Doyle’s Talk followed by adoration.
Father Doyle comes to us from The Catholic Church in West St. James Parish, Saint James, Saint Philip and Our Lady of Peace Church, where he serves as the Parochial Vicar.
Sign up for a daily 3-minute Lenten Reflection on FORMED presented by Dr Tim Gray; see below in the FORMED section.
St Peter Chanel Spring Fair will be held on March 22 - 24, 2019. Go here for details.
Stewardship of Prayer information can be found here
You can now learn about and join the Knights of Columbus online at KofC.org/JoinUs
Please sign up for FORMED below if you have not already done so, and watch the feature video for this weeks reading. During the Homily you will hear how the Readings and the videos promote God's Plan. Also check out the recommended topics for March.
THIS WEEKS SUGGESTED VIEWING
Our Mailing Address
PO Box 129
2130 Rectory Street
Paulina, LA 70763-0129
- Fr. Vincent Dufresne, Pastor
- Fr. Alec Sheldon, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Alfred Adams, SM HS PSR/Marriage Prep/Lay Ministry Coordination
- Deacon Sam Sammartino, Social Responsibility/Marriage Prep/Tribunal Advisor
- Mrs. Paula Poche, St. Peter Chanel Principal
- Gordon Jenkins, Facilities Administrator
- Missy Laurent, HS/Confirmation/Youth Ministry/Lay Ministry Coordinator/ Bapt. Prep.
- Mrs. Harriet Melancon, SH Elementary PSR/Bulletin Editor
- Mrs. Donna Waguespack, SJ Elementary PSR/SPC Liason
- Ms. Carol Ann Rome, SM Elementary PSR
- Mrs. Sherry Bourgeois, HR/Payroll/SM Finance
- Mrs. Tammy Martin, SJ & SH Finance
- Mrs. Lori Taylor, Receptionist/Secretary
- Mrs. Jeannette Granier, house keeper/cook